Sunday, November 18, 2007

Cookie Command Packing Day


Yesterday was cookie packing day for CookieCommand.org. Jane and I represented Soldier's Angels in our matching shirts. Paula, also a SA angel, had the goal of 36,000 cookies this year with her partner Nancy and they pulled it off. I am surprised I can even type this morning. We got there at about 8:15am and started sorting cards (200 soldier's x 20-30 cards each) and customs forms, then we started filling boxes and we finished the last box around 3:30pm. It was fun work and I would do it again in a heartbeat! Here are some more pictures of the day including several of the final pallets that will go to the National Guard to be mailed on Monday. It certainly got me in the holiday spirit. Click the picture below and it will take you to the photos from the day. :)
Cookie Command Packing Day

No comments: